Water No 2
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE
- In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminium foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.
- To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Water No 1
The water in our lives is changing. The deterioration of this precious resource is an ongoing and increasing concern for all of us. Water is our primary requirement and over the past hundred years we have contributed to the decline of its purity and efficacy. We have suggestions here which will bring your water back to life.
Many sources of available water are devoid of natural elements, a sterile intake robs us of a basic essential resource for our overall health. The importance of drinking “live” water cannot be overstated. Like Oxygen water is becoming depleted of its historic assets and attributes. By bringing the water in your environment into contact with water which has all the attributes of the purest spring water the quality of life of everything it comes in contact with is enhanced.
Live water has the ability to influence any water it comes into contact with causing a change in the genetic code which is transferred to your water supply. You can verify this for yourselves by visiting the water site on this page.
There is a significant body of proof for those who are technically orientated which explains the change in detail. We are though swayed by the accumulative effect after drinking it for a while and the general increase in our sense of well being, the difference is initially very obvious because the water tastes so good. Most importantly though is the positive change on everything which the water comers into contact with. Your environment too changes for the better as the water you dispose of causes everything in its path to prosper. The inevitable improvement in the quality of life of everything around is not just a side effect it is an important aspect contributing to our overall health.